Peek-A-Boo!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Supervisor is the Coolest....

There are a few people at work whom I keep up to date with on how things are going with Max. My supervisor, Pat, is one of those people. I came into work on Monday, and began telling Pat about the things Max did over the weekend. We talked for a few moments and she then said, "Oh!" and reached into her purse. She pulled out a wrapped object and told me that she found something for Max. I unwrapped the gift, and found a wooden yellow duck with several ropes tied to the underside. The ropes have multicolored beads and rings.  

I came home that evening, telling Max how someone else thought of him. I showed him his new toy and he was so excited! I barely was able to put the toy in the cage before Max wanted to explore it. Today, I came home and Max had made some handiwork of his own with the duck, chewing the beak and the tail end of the wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment